Made with Grit
From bootstrapped solopreneur to raising $2mm with Pete Bernardo of Punchlist
Landon brings Pete Bernardo of Punchlist back on the pod. The last time Pete was on the podcast he was a bootstrapped solopreneur. A couple of years later, he's got a co-founder, run through Techstars accelerator, and raised $2.1mm for his startup, Punchlist.
- Why raise money vs. continuing to bootstrap?
- How to get the most out of an accelerator?
- What were the most interesting startups to come out of Techstars?
- How to find a co-founder?
- How did you raise $2mm?
- "Team, team, team, product"
- How are you finding great people to hire remotely?
- Quantifying success by time spent in the product vs. revenue (early on)
- What are the weirdest use cases you've seen with Punchlist users?
- How do you sell to agencies?
- Paying over $20k for the .com and why it's a no-brainer