Made with Grit
Size of markets, pivots, and funding with Daniel Zarick (founder of Arrows.to)
Landon chats with Daniel Zarick (founder of Arrows.to) about his journey from an early employee at Twilio, to building his own VC-backed business, changing product direction and everything in between.
- Daniel Zarick (Founder of Arrows.to)
- Why it's hard to do a podcast about your business when you're growing a company in a competitive category
- Learning about the compounding of SaaS with Daniel's Twilio experience (23rd employee)
- Some markets are a lot bigger than you think
- Daniel talks about going from bootstrapper to VC-funded with Arrows.to
- How did you meet all of the high profile angel investors that joined your seed round?
- Operators as investors
- The current funding market with valuations dropping
- What were the first things Daniel spent the money on?
- Pivoting Arrows to an integration-based product (currently focusing on Hubspot)
- Narrowing focus for the product and how that allows you to improve your marketing content
- Marketing assets: Templates and guides (Arrows guide to customer onboarding on Hubspot)