Made with Grit
52: Landon's first solo update on the new businesses
Landon goes solo this week to give an update on getting their newer businesses and projects (Hire with Grit, Previewads.com, Docs Fresh) off the ground.
Sponsored by Punchlist: Close the loop on creative feedback and get your projects done.
Sign up at punchlist.com and use the promo code GRIT for your first month FREE of Punchlist Team (or 10% off any monthly plan)
- Our first solo pod. Weird? We're also on YouTube now! Weirder? 😜
- Hire with Grit update
- Already placing folks and seeing some good demand from non-friendly customers
- Setting up an internal process and CRM with Notion DB and Tally form
- Figuring out what our value to the market is
- Why an entrepreneur need to do the work first before you can build process and delegate
- Throw everything at the wall to see what sticks then pick a niche
- Why it's more simple than a SaaS business
- "Get paid to learn"
- Start with service before building tech
- Previewads.com free tool for Ad Reform
- Docs Fresh (Intercom app)
- Switching from a simple website builder (Carrd) to Webflow (Using Punchlist.com to help us collab on the changes)
- Trying to figure out what to do first on the marketing side
- You have to get through the failed marketing experiments to get to the ones that work
- Default to action