Made with Grit
51: Starting a couple of new businesses
Landon and Kyle discuss starting two new businesses while the macro-economy looks bleak. They also talk about adding sponsorships to Made with Grit in a unique and refreshing way.
Sponsored by Punchlist: Close the loop on creative feedback and get your projects done.
Sign up at punchlist.com and use the promo code GRIT for your first month FREE of Punchlist Team (or 10% off any monthly plan)
- Starting multiple new ventures
- Why are we starting more businesses, especially as the macro-economy crumbles
- Things we're doing different this time around
- How to set up operations to run multiple businesses and why it's important to separate all revenue and accounting accounts
- Why we're building Hire with Grit, a headhunting business out of the Philippines
- Getting our first few deals under our belt and figuring out our lane
- Building Docsfresh and why we're starting on Intercom
- Why working on multiple things gives you energy and learnings you can't get through one business
- Starting sponsorships for the pod
- Landon starts continuous glucose monitoring with Levels
- Snapchat drone cam: Pixie