Made with Grit
26: Keep shipping
Kyle and Landon discuss changes to their product development and marketing processes.
Kyle and Landon discuss recent changes to their product development and marketing processes.
- The psychological impact of slow growth
- Objective improvements vs. psychological tricks
- Balancing commitment and responsiveness
- Prioritization and execution: Serial process, or concurrent threads?
- Shipping cadence: Minimizing work-in-progress, maximizing throughput
- Marketing: one-month-at-a-time, one thing per week
- Finding rhythm and a sustainable pace
Links & Resources: