Made with Grit
25: Andy O'Hara on growing an on-demand pediatrics business during a pandemic
Kyle interviews a former finance guy, turned healthcare entrepreneur, turned developer. Listen as they discuss Andy's experience growing an on-demand pediatrics business.
Kyle chats with Andy O'Hara, a finance guy turned healthcare entrepreneur (and now a self-taught developer). Listen as they discuss Andy's experience growing an on-demand pediatrics business.
- The acquisition of Andy’s recent company
- Learning to code on the job at Chiron Health
- Building an app simply for an easier dev - and user - experience
- Andy’s journey building a telemedicine business
- Deciding against the brick-and-mortar route and building an on-demand pediatrics service
- What Andy is doing differently with the new company
- VC-backed and profitable
- Modern Pediatrics’ roadmap in light of COVID-19
- Using code and no-code tools together
- No-code debt
Links & Resources: